Friday, July 8, 2011

Yo ! Hut ! Boing ! And Away !

Well I have been completely inspired by Mark Sisson's Primal Blueprint so have put myself on the 30 Day Grok Girl Challenge.


Mottoes du jour:
“Stop whinging”
“Go hard or go home”
“What you do today is what you get tomorrow”
Cos I’ve lost 40 kilos, but I still have another 30 to go, and I am INSANELY inspired by this and also Mark Sisson’s AWESOME bod.
I feel as though I have hit a wall in my weightloss and in my EB thread we've been joined by some hardcore Paleo people. I've been interested in Paleo for a while, but they've inspired me to go back and look at it again, so I've spent the last three days reading Mark's Daily Apple here: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/ and have decided to go for it !!
Zoe Harcombe's Phase 1 is Paleo to all intents and purposes - the only bits that aren't are the yoghurt and brown rice, but I never really got into them that much anyway :)
So am all super hyped and excited about this - always a good place to start, and I'm looking forward to not getting sick as much and having loads more energy.
This has all come out of cutting down my daily "busyness" and just sitting and thinking quietly about what really matters to me. The reading I got from my Tao Oracle (last post) has really helped me to focus my mind on what is truly important to me, what I really need, and what I actually want. And being as sick as a dog for the last three weeks has focussed my mind on my health and energy levels quite effectively. I want to be able to chase around with my boys. I want to be able to climb trees. I want to be able to run up and down the beach. I want more energy. More vitality. More fun. More play !!
So Yo ! Hut ! Boing ! And Away ! is where I am headed... wish me luck !









xxx Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment