Thursday, May 26, 2011

Before and During Photos of My Weight Loss - As Promised !!

Heya !
So I have finally hunted down a Before-ish photo of me at about 6 months pregnant with #3. I would say I easily put on another 18 - 20 kilos after this photo was taken....

And these are of me, as of this Morning:




Now I am still no Sylph - I'm a 20 Australian (18 American, 22 Pommy) - but when I first got these cords, I couldn't get them above my knees ...

I am currently hovering around the 104 kilo mark - sometimes half a kilo above, sometimes half a kilo below, so I am on a drive at the 'mo to now get myself under 100 kilos.

I have a Verducci Party at the end of June, so I would like to make that my goal - to be under 100 kilos just in time to buy some more pretty clothes :))

If I stick to my guns and keep up my standard weight loss, I should be able to lose that 5 kilos in 5 weeks. That will leave me with 15 more to reach my goal weight of 85 kilos, so three months after that - four in total - will be the start of the warmer weather here, and then if I pull it off, I'll post photos of me in a bikini :) :)

The only teensy thing I am worried about is loose skin. I may need to slow down the weight loss to help with that - although the high levels of fats and nutrients the diet has given me is helping with this, I'm sure of it.

My sister wants me to do Yoga with her, and she's talking about joining the local Roller Derby league as well, so I may yet be roped into some enjoyable exercise-ish... Although I'll lay off the roller skates until I've lost a bit more - if I hit the ground awkwardly at the mo I will go "Splat ! Snap !" big time :)






xxx Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment