I have put my eBook on the Permanent Eating Plan up on my Blog !!!! Just up the top on the left there.
I used the advice in Goddess Leonie's Business Course and just DID it. That's the Business Course just under my amazing e-book on the top left there. Leonie went into everything I needed to know to get this written and then put up on my site.....THANKYOU GODDESS LEONIE !! AGAIN !!
I've had to charge $2 to cover the hosting with e-junkie, but I reckon its worth it, especially as this is the THIRD time I've rewritten it.
BTW: This is just the Handy Dandy all-in-one version. ALL of this information, and the poster, is available for freesies in my High Fat Diet (PEP Approach) Page on this blog :)
.....Just in case you thought all this amazing business nous was going to my head and I was about to become a global mogul, or something....
I WAS going to charge $5 for it, but as you can get Zoe's entire book for $15 that felt a little cheeky, so I have just charged enough to cover the web hosting. I did try a free web-hoster but it was hideous, and I couldn't work it out, and it makes you wait, and I swore a lot at it, so....no.
The e-book is short and sweet and includes all the basic references with a brief description PLUS my wonderful motivational poster as well.
I'm just sooo excited. I can't believe how straightforward that was !!
OK - I am hyperventilating - it can't be incredibly complicated and technical AND straightforward at the same time, but it kinda was. I just took a deep breath and followed all the instructions. Took me five goes, but I got there
PS: OK, less hyperventilating and more reading the instructions may have helped :) If there are any problems downloading the e-book I will send you a copy manually and keep at e-junkie !! Thanks for bearing with me, this is the very firstest time I've done this and the learning curve is steeper and slipperier than I was prepared for !!

xxx Molly
No comments:
Post a Comment