Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Weight Gone Up - Getting Back On Track !'

*Guilty Admission * I went to one of my sourdough classes and have been STUFFING myself with bread for the last fortnight LOL. So I have only put on 3 kilos, but my tummy is soooo bloated I look about 5 months pregnant. 

I blame it on a combination of my fabulous bread and the sudden cold weather - every Pommy chromosome I have is screaming "Eat starchy cr*p !!! Winter is coming ! The wolves will be here soon  !!".... 



Ok so I exaggerate, but only a little original.gif 

And then one of my friends whom I have encouraged to go on the diet emailed me yesterday to say that she has lost 3.7 kilos in the 5 day Phase 1 and it has cleared up her candida... and I have become *itchy* as hell which I hate.

So I am REINSPIRED. I am going back on Phase 1 again from a weight of 106.8 and will keep you posted. I am still aiming for that Verducci Party at the end of June, and I am NOT going to make it while cramming bread into my mouth.

I thought I'd write in here again to let you know, so you have an honest account of what is going on, and to know that its not always a straight line downwards !! I did this over Xmas and New Year, and again over Easter, but still lost weight in the long term, so I am alert, but not alarmed cool.gif 

I think I have also hit my "set point" or natural weight if you like. I have fluctuated between 105 and 115 kilos for most of my adult life, give or take 3 pregnancies and a thyroid problem, so I do think I am going to have to be extra vigilant to break through that 100 kilo mark and stay there for a while.

I am re-doing my inspirational toilet poster. Stop giggling. It really works !!! ... But with a picture of Sophia Loren instead of the view from Positano to inspire me.... Actually, no, went with the view from Positano again - just cos its beautiful :)



Speaking of inspirational Italians, if you can possibly get a copy of the June Vogue Italia, DO SO !! It has a group of very beautiful women with curves on the cover. The photo shoot is a tad racy for my tastes, poor easily-shocked provincial that I am, but the women are undeniably gorgeous. Website here:http://www.vogue.it/en/magazine/cover-stor...1/06/belle-vere


Anyway - here is my Motivational Poster, you can click on it and put it up in your loo/cubie/kitchen as well :))


BTW - if you want to actually STAY in this gorgeous place, go see Amanda Tabberer




Oh OK, and here's that photo of Sophia Loren as well  !!







xxx Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment